1. Check out the free videos and articles and the main KAP explanation and FAQ on this website
2. Review the KAP Agreement
3. Review our instructors and choose one or more with whom you resonate.
4. Contact potential instructors with an email of intent, including your answers to the KAP Applicant Questionnaire.
5. Do one or more live video interview(s) on Skype (free) with each of your requested instructor(s).
6. Ask three or more friends, family members, mentors and/or co-workers to email recommendations of your character to the instructor(s).
If accepted by an instructor:
1. Select a online session of KAP Level 1 or the KAP Level One workshop with that instructor, or notify the instructor if you wish to opt for private instruction.
2. Optional charitable donation through KAP’s Mercy Corps fundraising pages (saves on tuition too!)
3. Request and receive a payment link or a paypal invoice from your instructor and make your tuition payment*
*Financial assistance is available, and should be requested, if required, in your email of intent, and revisited in your interview.