Pre-recorded classes with live weekly Q&A support will be available during and after Tao’s current September-December 2017 live online classes. The archive comprises video recordings of the 12 Saturday classes as streaming online video, and recordings of the daily practice sessions on weekdays of each class week, along with additional prerecorded and text materials. In addition, Tao’s has weekly live Open video Q&As and you may schedule 10-20 minute private Zoom Cloud Meeting Q&A’s when necessary.
Registrants may begin the pre-recorded version of the course upon completion of the application process (below), and acceptance by Tao as a student. They may also attend the January 27th & 28th Live Online KAP2 Intensive with Tao, included with their tuition.
Charitable Giving Discount Available: Donate US$100 to Mercy Corps and get $200 off your course! Please forward Tao your donation receipt email, and your preferred payment option (below), to receive a discount coupon or paypal invoice: info1 @ taosemko .com (remove spaces)
KAP Instructor: Tao Semko
Twelve 60-90 minute live class sessions, one per week for 12 weeks on Saturdays,
Live video practice sessions M-F for 12 weeks,
with all live class sessions and practices immediately archived for your continued use.
In addition, live video Q&A with the instructor available each week, on multiple days/times (both during and after the course).
About KAP Level Two Distance Learning:
Level Two may be taken only upon completion of Level One. It consists of intermediate and some advanced practices with both chi (prana) and kundalini, including ways to further refine, balance, and amplify the energy you run, and also powerful esoteric methods that share that energy through healing, massage, and also dual cultivation, including sexual cultivation, and group meditations.
If you have taken KAP Level One with another KAP instructor, and this is your first KAP course with Tao Semko, please forward him your responses to the application process when you register. Students who took KAP1 with Tao and have already submitted these materials for KAP1 may simply register.
The application process includes:
- Zoom Video interview with Tao
- emailing Tao your replies to the KAP Applicant questionnaire
- having at least 3 friends, family members or co-workers email tao the answers to the KAP applicant reference questions
Register now using our secure online servers:
By registering, I certify that:
I am in good mental and physical health, and not currently under the care of a mental health professional. I understand that the Distance Learning Course is a set of twelve prerecorded internet classes with live video Q&A available weekly, and that I must participate to receive all the information. I understand the kap cancellation and refund policy. I will receive a welcome and further instructions in my web browser after registering. I certify these things on my word.
|Option A||One payment, Early Registration Discount: US$594:|
|Option B||Three monthly payments of $216 US:|
|Option C||Twelve payments of $54 US, charged every two weeks:|
|Re-Attend||Re-attend KAP Level Two for only $108 (for all KAP2 graduates only):|
Questions? Please email us at info@ KundaliniAwakeningProcess.com
- Intro, Internal Organ Energy Breathing
- Jing cultivation: Testicular/Ovarian, Deer exercises (solo cultivation of sexual energy)
- Shen Cultivation: Advanced Secret Smile; Directing, Circulating, and Managing the Three Treasures: Esoteric / Hidden / Internal Techniques
- Shen Techniques: Secret Sword, Chöd
- Dual cultivation, both sexual and non-sexual: Merging Orbits
- Dual cultivation: Chakra Puja, the Chakras and Central Channel (may be done by splitting your own polarities or as dual sexual cultivation)
- Jing cultivation: Bone Breathing [(a) Bone Marrow Washing, (b) Bone Breathing, (c) Chi Packing in the Fascia, Bones, and Marrow)]
- Chi Cultivation and Amplification: The Belt Channels
- Shen Techniques: Clearing the Mind and the Consciousness Self Healing and Clearing
- Chi Healing: Healing Others
- Chi Projection: Empowering Objects, People, Spaces, Times
- Chi Cultivation and Projection: Using Groups and Sanghas