A page of Free Videos from some of the certified KAP instructors….
Copyright is retained by the instructors speaking in the videos, all rights reserved ©2018.
You may hyperlink to the blog pages if they serve you.
Videos about Kundalini as an energy, a process, and consciousness itself:
- What is Kundalini? (experientially, physiologically, energetically speaking)
- Kundalini in mysticism…
- “Kundalini Awakening: Spontaneous or Voluntary?”
- Five necessary conditions for a safe and permanent kundalini awakening
- “Is Kundalini a Sentient Being or is it Synthesized?”
- “Is Kundalini more easily experienced actively or meditatively?”
- What is the association of the snake with kundalini?
- “What are different ways that people feel kundalini in their bodies?”
- “What is the experiential difference between Kundalini Rising & Kundalini Awakening?”
Videos on Working with Kundalini
- “What is Increased Intra-Abdominal Pressure, and how does it affect prana/qi and kundalini?”
- Kundalini, the importance of the vagus nerve, some correspondences in internal alchemy, and more…
- Is Kundalini linked with a certain sexual excitement? How does Kundalini affect libido? How can I maintain balance?
- “How can I move kundalini kriyas past my sacral chakra?”
- Kundalini Shaktipat? (gentle distance shaktipat by Santiago Dobles, KAP Instructor)
- Is seminal retention really necessary for kundalini awakening?
- How initially blissful Kundalini experiences can plateau
- “The Three F’s” and KAP/Kundalini (adult language and themes)
- “Is it posible to have kundalini active in some chakras but not others?”
- Why Kundalini reaching the Crown isn’t (necessarily) a full Awakening…
Videos about Kundalini Syndrome and Qi Sickness: unnecessary energy imbalances that can be balanced and remedied:
Videos on Models of the Subtle Body, Energy, and Kundalini, and Some Nomenclature From Different Systems:
- Kundalini Awakening — Which model is better, the physiological or the energetic?
- Indian vs. Chinese Metaphysics
- Kundalini: along the Thrusting Vessel in Chinese Medicine
- “When is a chakra “open” VS pierced by Kundalini?”
- What is “Ojas”? How does it affect Kundalini?
Videos on Qi Cultivation and Palpation:
Articles on Kundalini and Kundalini Syndrome
- Kundalini Syndrome is not Kundalini Awakening… it is completely unnecessary to endure Kundalini Syndrome in spiritual development
- Powerful daily health practices that also prevent and alleviate kundalini syndrome
- Using diet to address existing imbalances that can distort into “kundalini syndrome” when kundalini is active
- Triggers for Kundalini- Intentional and Otherwise…
- Does “Kundalini Awakening” mean the first stirrings, or the whole enchilada?
- Article: Shaking and Quaking? These can often be manifestations of Kundalini moving in the body called Kundalini kriyas
- Article: The three states of Kundalini?
- Article: The three directional expressions of dynamic kundalini, and their significances
- Article: Understanding Kan and Li (practices and realizations) in Taoist Internal Alchemy in Terms of Godai and Kundalini
- Article: KAP Instructor Ian Davies on his experience of the Greater Kan and Li as a KAP student
A Note About the Improved Kundalini Awakening Process (KAP) Instructors appearing in these videos:
All KAP Instructors have permanently awakened kundalini in themselves and have helped others to do so with Dr. Morris’s methodologies. Each certified KAP instructor has a different personality and teaching style, yet all are practical experts with an in-depth knowledge of the principles and methodologies tested by Dr. Glenn J. Morris. Each instructor has contributed further insights, variations, and refinements to Glenn’s system, and have seen a wide variety of individual manifestations of Kundalini and can nurture this variation. KAP Instructors have also seen a wide variety of manifestations of *Kundalini Syndrome in students joining the program with kundalini already in process, and can help students to quickly balance themselves energetically, physiologically and emotionally…
*Kundalini Syndrome is a term used to describe a number of uncomfortable or unpleasant symptoms that can be created when the movement or release of kundalini amplifies pre-existing biological, psychological, or energetic imbalances in a practitioner or spontaneous “awakenee”. Kundalini Syndrome is unecessary and preventable. Dr. Morris’s Improved Kundalini Awakening Process (K.A.P.) has a wide variety of safeguards and balancing principles that can ensure a smooth process from the start, or correct imbalances in someone coming from another system or experiencing a spontaneous rising.
K.A.P. Explained/ FAQ
Online K.A.P. Class and Local Workshop Schedules – click here…