A page of Free Videos from some of the certified KAP instructors….
Copyright is retained by the instructors speaking in the videos, all rights reserved 2013.
You may hyperlink to the blog pages if they serve you.
Videos about Kundalini as an energy, a process, and consciousness itself:
- What is Kundalini? (experientially, physiologically, energetically speaking)
- Kundalini in mysticism…
- “Kundalini Awakening: Spontaneous or Voluntary?”
- Five necessary conditions for a safe and permanent kundalini awakening
- “Is Kundalini a Sentient Being or is it Synthesized?”
- “Is Kundalini more easily experienced actively or meditatively?”
- What is the association of the snake with kundalini?
- “What are different ways that people feel kundalini in their bodies?”
- “What is the experiential difference between Kundalini Rising & Kundalini Awakening?”
Videos on Working with Kundalini
- “What is Increased Intra-Abdominal Pressure, and how does it affect prana/qi and kundalini?”
- Kundalini, the importance of the vagus nerve, some correspondences in internal alchemy, and more…
- “How can I move kundalini kriyas past my sacral chakra?”
- Kundalini Shaktipat? (gentle distance shaktipat by Santiago Dobles, KAP Instructor)
- Is seminal retention really necessary for kundalini awakening?
- How initially blissful Kundalini experiences can plateau
- “The Three F’s” and KAP/Kundalini (adult language and themes)
- “Is it posible to have kundalini active in some chakras but not others?”
Videos about Kundalini Syndrome and Qi Sickness: unnecessary energy imbalances that can be balanced and remedied:
Videos on Models of the Subtle Body, Energy, and Kundalini, and Some Nomenclature From Different Systems:
- Kundalini Awakening — Which model is better, the physiological or the energetic?
- Indian vs. Chinese Metaphysics
- Kundalini: along the Thrusting Vessel in Chinese Medicine
- “When is a chakra “open” VS pierced by Kundalini?”
- What is “Ojas”? How does it affect Kundalini?
Videos on Qi Cultivation and Palpation:
Articles on Kundalini and Kundalini Syndrome
- Kundalini Syndrome is not Kundalini Awakening… it is completely unnecessary to endure Kundalini Syndrome in spiritual development
- Powerful daily health practices that also prevent and alleviate kundalini syndrome
- Using diet to address existing imbalances that can distort into “kundalini syndrome” when kundalini is active
- Triggers for Kundalini- Intentional and Otherwise…
- Does “Kundalini Awakening” mean the first stirrings, or the whole enchilada?
- Article: Shaking and Quaking? These can often be manifestations of Kundalini moving in the body called Kundalini kriyas
- Article: The three states of Kundalini?
- Article: The three directional expressions of dynamic kundalini, and their significances
- Article: Understanding Kan and Li (practices and realizations) in Taoist Internal Alchemy in Terms of Godai and Kundalini
- Article: KAP Instructor Ian Davies on his experience of the Greater Kan and Li as a KAP student
A Note About the Improved Kundalini Awakening Process (KAP) Instructors appearing in these videos:
All KAP Instructors have permanently awakened kundalini in themselves and have helped others to do so with Dr. Morris’s methodologies. Each certified KAP instructor has a different personality and teaching style, yet all are practical experts with an in-depth knowledge of the principles and methodologies tested by Dr. Glenn J. Morris. Each instructor has contributed further insights, variations, and refinements to Glenn’s system, and have seen a wide variety of individual manifestations of Kundalini and can nurture this variation. KAP Instructors have also seen a wide variety of manifestations of *Kundalini Syndrome in students joining the program with kundalini already in process, and can help students to quickly balance themselves energetically, physiologically and emotionally…
*Kundalini Syndrome is a term used to describe a number of uncomfortable or unpleasant symptoms that can be created when the movement or release of kundalini amplifies pre-existing biological, psychological, or energetic imbalances in a practitioner or spontaneous “awakenee”. Kundalini Syndrome is unecessary and preventable. Dr. Morris’s Improved Kundalini Awakening Process (K.A.P.) has a wide variety of safeguards and balancing principles that can ensure a smooth process from the start, or correct imbalances in someone coming from another system or experiencing a spontaneous rising.
K.A.P. Explained/ FAQ
Online K.A.P. Class and Local Workshop Schedules – click here…